Friday 2 June 2017

Long time no speak..

So when i last made a proper post i said how i was going to do a budget and try and live frugally through April but something happened at the end of march beginning of april in my life which was very stressful and i lost all will when it came to the whole savings thing.

Since then lots has happened and i can not wait to share it with you all.

Firstly i joined slimming world again. I had no idea you could it as a vegan but you can! So i will be making a post about that if any of you are thinking of joining, so keep an eye out for that.

Also, my veggie garden is now becoming very productive and its becoming rather colourful so i will do a post on what im growing and any troubles i have had along my short journey. So i have not completley given up on living the frugal dream :).

I am so excited to share it all with you. so over the next few days look out for that post. 

Welcome to my new readers, i love having you here. I hope you enjoy the content. 

I don't have the most exciting life but what i have i enjoy and i am grateful for and more than anything i love sharing it with you all.

I have not forgotten the recipes too, i just needed to take that time off and now i am back :).

speak to you very soon xxxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment